- The college has a beautiful green campus with 6 acres of land.
- The college has highly qualified and competent teaching staff with 5 Ph. D holders, 4 M. Phil holders and 2 NET and SET Qualified.
- LCD projectors fitted in four classrooms and White boards fitted in all classrooms to make dust free Classes.
- Library with large collection of books and separate reading rooms for students and the staff.
- Good academic record and extracurricular achievements in NSS.
- Enrolment of girl students is more than boys.
- More vacant posts of non-teaching staff due to government policies.
- Placement of students in jobs are less due to traditional courses.
- No Auditorium hall for organization cultural events.
- Lack of sources of funds from state govt. or other funding agencies.
- Less number of teachers with Ph.D.
- To introduce PG courses in commerce and humanities.
- To start Ph.D. research centres in the subject of Commerce, Marathi and Economics.
- To develop new infrastructure and ICT facilities for curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To motivate students and teachers to learn through SWAYAM and NPTEL online platforms.
- To decrease the dropouts of students.
- To create employability among students through traditional courses.
- To impart soft skills and communication skills in English to rural background students.
- To undertake student welfare schemes without non-salary grants from government.